KOTOBUKIYA Plastic Model Kits: Megami Device - BULLET KNIGHTS Launcher
The 10th entry in the popular Megami Device line is BULLET KNIGHTS Launcher!
“Megami Device” is a plastic model kit series combining Bishoujo-style beauties and heavy-duty weapons and armor. Each character has a main body, or “machinika,” designed by Masaki Apsy along with a huge array of interchangeable parts to outfit her as you like! The 10th original character to join the series, BULLET KNIGHTS Launcher is based on character art by Yasutaka Isegawa!
© KOTOBUKIYA・RAMPAGE ©Masaki Apsy
- Launcher’s oversized launcher and shield can be attached to the arms that extend from her back. The kit also comes with special bases for the equipment for even more support.
- The weapon can be reconfigured into “Ride Mode” to serve as a vehicle for the Megami.
- The launcher can be separated into three parts, and the arms on the back have several points of articulation, allowing the model to be displayed in a variety of poses.
- The tube that extends from the back of Launcher’s head is created with wire, allowing it to be bent and displayed in different designs.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and metallic decals for the markings.
- The kit comes with three interchangeable face parts.
- The model can be built in knight inspired “Armed Mode,” or without her armor in “Unarmed Mode.”
- The “Machinika” body base boasts an impressive range of flexibility, allowing it to be displayed in a variety of natural poses.
- The model is equipped with several 3mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G, Frame Arms, and Frame Arms Girl weapons and armor.
|Material||PS - PE - ABS|
|Release Date||Late June 2019|
We guarantee Mint Condition unless OOB option were selected during checkout.
Due to our Mint Condition promise, some orders will be delayed until product's conditions are mint.
When our shipment arrives damage, it might take up to 3-6 months until Mint box replacement can be obtain and resume shipping out orders.
- Pre-orders / Pre-sale items will be shipped once they are received and inspected. Estimated release dates are given to us by the distributor and are subject to change.
- Check out our Release Calendar for an ETA to expect Pre-Orders - Release Calendar
- Please separate In Stock and Pre-Order items in different orders. If Pre-Order and In Stock items on the same order, your order will be delayed until all items are in stock.
- Our actual launch date could be before, simultaneously, or after other locations.
- Please be aware, shipping date may vary from the expected time frame given because of unforeseen circumstances by the distributor's.
- Our system requires us to take payment at the time of purchased.