Nendoroid: Persona 5 - Morgana #793
"Don't call me a cat! I am Morgana."
From the popular game "Persona 5" comes a Nendoroid of the Phantom Thieves' feline mascot, Morgana! His unique design has been captured in Nendoroid size as faithfully as possible, and his eye and mouth parts are separately interchangeable and each come with four different options for a total of sixteen different combinations. You can enjoy everything from his cuter side to combat scenes all with the single figure!
The lower body of the Nendoroid not only captures Morgana's design faithfully, but also includes a joint covered with flexible parts to completely cover up the joint for a seamless appearance that can still easily be moved around. Optional accessories include a slingshot and saber to recreate battle scenes, as well as parts to pose him in the finish pose of his "All-Out Attack" illustration. Enjoy all sorts of different sides of Morgana in your collection!
|U.S. Release Month||Dec-19|
|MATERIAL||Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.|
|SPEC. (APPX.)||100mm in height.|
|COPYRIGHT||©ATLUS ©SEGA All rights reserved.|
We guarantee Mint Condition unless OOB option were selected during checkout.
Due to our Mint Condition promise, some orders will be delayed until product's conditions are mint.
When our shipment arrives damage, it might take up to 3-6 months until Mint box replacement can be obtain and resume shipping out orders.
- PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING: Pre-orders Policy: HERE
- PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:Pre-orders FAQs: HERE
- Check out our Release Calendar for an ETA to expect Pre-Orders - Release Calendar
- Please separate In Stock and Pre-Order items in different orders. If Pre-Order and In Stock items on the same order, your order will be delayed until all items are in stock.
- Our actual launch date could be before, simultaneously, or after other locations.
- Please be aware, shipping date may vary from the expected time frame given because of unforeseen circumstances by the distributor's.
- Our system requires us to take payment at the time of purchased.